- Assisted with funding of Bulgarian Baptist Union's Winter Help food packet program for three years.
- Family garden project (1996-97) assisted families to begin home gardening, canning of produce.
- Potato farm project (1998-2000) helped established working farm project, benefited churches, orphanages, hospitals with potatoes.
- Providing keyboards to churches without musical instruments.
- Regular visitation and humanitarian assistance to hospital for children with lung diseases.
- Visits to orphanages and children's day care centers, various kinds of assistance (see also the Bulgarian Child website).
- Visits and concerts in Vratsa maximum security prison.
- Assisting Baptist Union with Samaritan's Purse project.
- Arranging shipment and distribution of humanitarian aid: food, clothing, medications, hospital equipment and supplies.
- Promoting contacts and partnerships between volunteers and needy institutions.
- Assisting transportation for nationals visiting orphanages, prisons, church plants.
- Wrote project for funding of community bath house
- Coordinated efforts to send nationals outside Bulgaria for needed medical care, including a kidney transplant patient to Russia.
- Helped to coordinate funds and equipment donations for medical clinics.